What is coming next?
Kajona is growing with every release - new features, new modules, optimizations...
The follwing bullet-points are only a small extract of the full list of fetatures. All details are available on our roadmap located at our ticket-system.
As of: 12/03/2012
Currently the following changes are ongoing and will be released with Kajona V4:
- Optimization of the in-site-editing features based on HTML5 contentEditable
- Switch from YUI to jQuery in portal and administration
- Using the page-structure for generating URLs (SEO)
- Redesign of the filesystem-layout
- Refactoring of admin-classes
- Implementation of an ORM-mapper
- Automatically generated admin-forms including declarative validators
- Introduction of a package- and template-management
- A new backend skin
For later versions we plan:
- Extending the packagemanagement to include multilingual contents and additional elements
- Extended simplification of admin- and portal-classes