Since april 2014 we moved our sourcecode from subversion to git.
Our git-repository is currently located at our GitHub profile:
To clone the repository, feel free to use the url
Pull-requests will be processed as fast as possible. As usual we appreciate all your input and look forward to your contributions.
Create a project out of the Git sources
Compared to our official releases the version located in the git repository comes with a slightly modified/minified structure. But: It's a piece of cake to create a fully fleged project out of the Git-repo. Just follow the next few steps and you'll be done:
- Create a folder used to store the later Kajona project, e.g. "kajona"
- Create a folder named "core" within the folder created before, e.g. "kajona/core"
- Clone the Git-repo inside the core-folder using the following command:
"git clone https://github.com/kajona/kajonacms.git ."
- The folder "kajona/core" should now be filled with a structure similar to:
- Open the file "kajona/core/setupproject.php" using the webbrowser of your choice (btw, you could run this script on the command line, too).
After a few log-outputs, your "kajona" folder is now setup like a real Kajona project, so there should be a structure similar to
- /core (as created manually)
Done! All you have to do is to fire up your browser, opening the file "kajona/installer.php" and the installer will guide you through the process.
Whenever you make change to s.th. below /core, don't forget to create a pull-request with all those changes - and be sure to earn the glory!